[H-PAD] Fwd: What are you doing on June 30th?

Van Gosse vgosse at fandm.edu
Thu Jun 20 06:37:17 PDT 2019

Dear friends of Historians for Peace and Democracy,

The following email from Leslie Cagan, a longtime progressive leader (and former National Coordinator of United for Peace and Justice), highlights a major historical anniversary coming up—the fiftieth anniversary of the Stonewall Rebellion, and a Queer Liberation March in New York that counters the corporate-sponsored “Pride” events taking place nationwide.  We thought it was important enough to share with all of you.

Very best,

Van Gosse, Co-Chair