[H-PAD] Fwd: Another attempt for AHA Resolution on Rights to Education - Time Sensitive

Margaret Power marmacpower1 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 13:51:08 PDT 2019

Colleagues,
We reaching out to request your support for a resolution to be submitted to
the AHA on the on the *protection* of the right to Education in Palestine
and Israel.  We are hoping to mobilize discussion again in the
organization, and we hope that you can sign the resolution so we can submit
it again. Unfortunately, we have a narrow window, as the deadline is
November 1. We do apologize for the late notice, but the Palestine Working
Group has just been constituted in H-PAD.

If you are interested, please add your name here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1l1fFhb9LSEULVDPg6-tZ6V_DSXExppj76OQlPw6BvCE/edit?usp=sharing

Please share this with friends who might be interested to support this
effort.

Thank you
Leena  Dallasheh and Robyn Spencer,
 Co-chairs, Palestine Working Group, H-PAD