[H-PAD] Covid-19 Global Solidarity Manifesto - please sign

Margaret Power marmacpower1 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 09:11:30 PDT 2020

H-PAD encourages all who support this petition to sign it and share it.

Margaret Power and Van Gosse, Co-Chairs

Dear Friends,

Please consider signing the COVID-19 Global Solidarity Manifesto
<http://shorturl.at/gjmzJ> (below and https://forms.gle/h8R5LYNWXyivwjBn9
<https://forms.gle/h8R5LYNWXyivwjBn9>). A group of around 50 people from
more than 12 countries drafted the Manifesto in recent weeks. We will
launch the Manifesto Friday, May 1, and hope to have as many supporters as
possible before the launch.

As the Manifesto says, "The COVID-19 crisis has revealed the urgency of
changing global structures of inequity and violence. We, people around the
world, will seize this historical moment." Please add your name to this
effort to "to offer a vision of the world we are building, the world we are
demanding, the world we will achieve."

In global solidarity,

Please sign the manifesto here: https://forms.gle/h8R5LYNWXyivwjBn9