[H-PAD] Faculty Network for Student Voting Rights Kick-Off this Thursday, 4 pm [JOIN US!]

Van Gosse vgosse at fandm.edu
Tue Sep 1 10:17:57 PDT 2020

Friends of H-PAD,

As you may remember, in the spring we launched the *Faculty Network for
Student Voting Rights*. It has really taken off!  We now have several
hundred faculty members around the country, and strong partnerships with
the leading national organizations that  students' electoral empowerment.
One of those groups, the SLSV Coalition, sent out the alert below about our
national web-launch on September 4.

*All H-PAD members are encouraged to Zoom in at 4 pm Eastern this Thursday.
 *
Find out about how *you* can work with students to increase turn-out, and
mobilize your administrators to defend their right to vote.

Van Gosse and Margaret Power, Co-Chairs