[H-PAD] Discussion(s) on What is a Left Historian Today?

Margaret Power marmacpower1 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 15:37:31 PDT 2021

Dear Friends,

Some of you who really want to participate in the discussion can't make it
on Wednesday, June 16. So we have scheduled two discussions. The first will
be June 16, 4 pm ECT, 3 pm Central, and 1 pm est coast. The second will be
Tuesday, June 22 5 pm East coast time, 4 pm central, and 2 pm west coast.

If you have not yet indicated which time you choose to be on, please email
me. We will send you out the zoom link, the questions, and the answers we
have received so far as each discussion approaches.

Thank you.