[H-PAD] H-PAD is on a roll! (We need your support)

Van Gosse vgosse at fandm.edu
Fri Dec 16 13:22:08 PST 2022

Dear H-PAD supporters and friends,

Heading into 2023, we have a full action program:

·      An impressive set of roundtables and talks, co-sponsored with *Radical
History Review*, at the January 5-8 *AHA Annual Meeting*
<https://www.historiansforpeace.org/aha2023/> in Philadelphia;

·      A new campaign of *Historians-On-Call*
<https://www.zinnedproject.org/news/historians-on-call/>, in collaboration
with the Zinn Education Project (with fifty historians signed-up in 23
states, we have already responded to a call from Virginia educators
disturbed by new state state standards—you can sign up here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdgKl1_XAG2bj45th33rp4HkvGU2DEMd803JIjv4Miy4Pj-jw/viewform>
);

·      A comprehensive *Culture Wars Archive*, which will debut at the AHA
meeting.

We are able to make this happen because we now have an organizer, Sarah
Sklaw, and we need to support her and this work.  So please help keep H-PAD
going!

We suggest $15 (if you’re a grad student), $35 (if you’re untenured/out in
the world) and $60 or more (if tenured), although we would be happy to
accept larger amounts; here is a link
<https://www.historiansforpeace.org/donate/> to contribute.

In solidarity,

Your Steering Committee ((Marc Becker, Mara Dodge, Rusti Eisenberg, Van
Gosse, Molly Nolan, Jim O’Brien; Margaret Power, Ellen Schrecker, Andor
Skotnes, Kevin Young)