[H-PAD] Race, History, and Academic Freedom Teach-In

Andor Skotnes skotna at sage.edu
Sat Feb 12 10:21:37 PST 2022

*H-PAD Endorses National Center Webinar/Teach-In*

As a part of our activities in opposition to the right-wing culture wars,
H-PAD urges supporters to attend and to publicize the National Center
webinar and teach-in.
[image: image.png]
Register Here for the Webinar
<http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07ej15u7m6d92e282c&llr=aw94hvcab>

******

*Also . . .*

*Join our Continuing Campaign Against Censorship in the Colleges and
Universities*

H-PAD has joined with African American Policy Forum (AAFP) and others in a
nationwide campaign to pass anti-censorship and anti-gag order resolutions
in faculty senates and other campus bodies.  This campaign is meeting
considerable success.  See the Call to Action and other information here:
https://www.historiansforpeace.org/2022/01/18/h-pad-a-call-to-action/