[H-PAD] Submit documents on the culture wars to our archive

Andor Skotnes skotna at sage.edu
Wed Jun 15 11:53:14 PDT 2022

H-PAD Members and supporters,

A few months ago, when we were gearing up our activities in opposition to
the culture wars, we compiled an archive of documents from, and articles
about those involved in this struggle.  This archive is mounted on the
H-PAD website at
https://www.historiansforpeace.org/opposition-to-the-culture-wars/.  In the
time since, many additional documents on this struggle have emerged, but
few have made their way to our website archive.

We want to regularly update this archive so it can be a useful tool for the
whole movement against the culture wars, so we are calling on H-PAD members
to submit relevant documents that you encounter for inclusion in our
expanding website archive.

Please email your submissions to Sarah Sklaw <sls823 at nyu.edu>.

Thanks! Andor

Andor Skotnes