[H-PAD] [REGISTER NOW] April 11 Forum with Florida Resistance!

Van Gosse vgosse at fandm.edu
Wed Apr 5 13:14:57 PDT 2023

*“I won't let Florida's 'Stop WOKE Act' silence discussions on race in my
classroom!”*

*Fighting the Right: Lessons from Florida**!*

*An online forum from the frontlines with *

*Paul Ortiz*, historian and president, United Faculty of Florida, UF, and

*Sharon D. Wright Austin*, political scientist, University of Florida

*Moderated by Sarah Sklaw, Historians for Peace and Democracy*

*Tuesday, April 11, 7 pm-8pm EDT*

Click here to register to attend
<https://masspeaceaction.org/event/fighting-the-right-lessons-from-florida/>

*Sponsored by Historians for Peace and Democracy, cosponsored by
Massachusetts Peace Action*

*What’s happening in Florida today will happen in all of the US tomorrow .
. . or sooner!*

­­­­­­