[H-PAD] H-PAD on the Faculty Strike at Rutgers

Andor Skotnes skotna at sage.edu
Tue Apr 11 12:23:46 PDT 2023

*H-PAD Statement on the Faculty Strike at Rutgers University*

On behalf of our 1,400 members and supporters, the Steering Committee of
Historians for Peace and Democracy (H-PAD) expresses our unequivocal
solidarity with the faculty of Rutgers.  We stand with you in the fight for
justice and equality for all teaching professionals, especially the
contingent faculty who educate so many Rutgers students.  We urge all of
our supporters and friends to immediately write President Jonathan Holloway,
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__rutgers.ca1.qualtrics.com_jfe_form_SV-5FeyDsPxIIB3FLlhX&d=DwMFaQ&c=slrrB7dE8n7gBJbeO0g-IQ&r=Kedl6dbOufOnzORzYgA5Ng&m=KsEiv-vZdYO9fvZd2nEkAL7cd9n9vfGfzoP1fDGOLJQAwmLQF8fyxau19eAlAem7&s=kDWrfKo5EKvs86re0hc0o3xh74v3HuA3kc_TNaNU6Nk&e=>
and
demand that he cease all threats of strike-breaking and sanctions, and meet
the just demands of the Rutgers strikers.

H-PAD's Steering Committee

Marc Becker

Mara Dodge

Carolyn (Rusti) Eisenberg