[H-PAD] Upcoming webinar on Ukraine

Margaret Power marmacpower1 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 08:47:12 PDT 2023

We call your attention to this upcoming webinar, which Dr. Carl Mirra, a
former member of the H-PAD steering committee asked us to share with you.He
will also be speaking, along with several others.

Hello Jim and Margaret:
Would it be possible to add this event to an upcoming HAW update or
"articles" of interest? If not, no worries.

[image: vfpukr-event-3may2023-1400.jpg]
Ukraine: 2014, Today, What Next?
Wednesday, May 3rd, 2023
11am Pacific, 2pm Eastern, 9pm Ukraine

Presented by the Veterans For Peace (VFP) Ukraine Working Group
Register today at: https://vfpukraine.org <https://vfpukraine.org/>

Featuring:
DR CARL MIRRA, VFP, writer & historian with report back from Ukraine
DR OKSANA DUDKO, historian, Center for Urban History (Lviv, Ukraine)
JOHN SPITZBERG, VFP, report back from Odessa, Ukraine
SASHA KANTSER, webinar moderator, Feminist Workshop (Lviv, Ukraine)

This is the third in the VFP Ukraine Working Group's peace solidarity
series. View past webinars at vfpukraine.org

Backup direct registration link:
https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_Kg4WMDQKTuC6TZJLDn9fnw
*Margaret M. Power*
*Solidarity Across the Americas: The Puerto Rican Nationalist Party and
Anti-imperialism*

https://www.uncpress.org/book/9781469674056/solidarity-across-the-americas/
*I acknowledge the traditional custodians of the land I am on today, the
Kickapoo, and pay my respects to their elders past and present.*