[H-PAD] Propose Radical History Sessions for the 2024 AHA

Andor Skotnes skotna at sage.edu
Sat Feb 18 22:58:23 PST 2023

*RHR and H-PAD supporters:*

We are planning another set of RHR/H-PAD sessions at the next American
Historical Conference.in San Francisco, January 4–7, 2024.  *The deadline
to submit an AHA session proposal for this annual meeting was recently
extended to Monday, March 6, at midnight PST. *

*Two proposals by  RHR/H-PAD folks have already been submitted, but we
would love to have more.* Proposals accepted as AHA sessions can also be
listed jointly as RHR affiliate sessions.The advantage of being an AHA
session, with simultaneous RHR sponsorship, is that there are no costs for
the sessions, rooms, or media, and the publicity is better

*So if you want to try to submit an AHA2024 session by the new AHA deadline
please do--*see
https://www.historians.org/annual-meeting/proposals/submitting-a-proposal--and
let us know.

*Or if you want to organize a session, but can't make the new deadline*,
you can submit a proposal to us by May for a RHR affiliate session (almost
all our sessions thus far have been these)..  We will send out information
on affiliate sessions submission fairly soon.

*For now, though, let's propose as many regular AHA sessions as possible!*

*Andor Skotnes for the RHR/H-PAD AHA Group*