[H-PAD] Conference at George Washington U on the "Prospects and Challenges for a Peace Agreement" on the Korean Peninsula

Margaret Power marmacpower1 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 2 09:31:20 PDT 2023

Dear H-PAD members,

We would like to call your attention to this important conference, which
will take place on July 28 at George Washington University in Washington,
D.C and be live streamed to commemorate the 70th anniversary of the
armistice on the Korean Peninsula.  The poster for it is attached. As Linda
Yarr wrote us:

Unlike many other events geared to the anniversary, this conference will
emphasize the human costs of failing to reach a peace agreement as well as
the dangers posed by nuclear instability. The conference will also be
recorded and made available for future viewing.

See attached poster.

*Margaret M. Power*
*Solidarity Across the Americas: The Puerto Rican Nationalist Party and
Anti-imperialism*

https://www.uncpress.org/book/9781469674056/solidarity-across-the-americas/
*I acknowledge the traditional custodians of the land I am on today, the
Kickapoo, and pay my respects to their elders past and present.*