[H-PAD] Fwd: [Ext] AHA Releases Statement Opposing Florida HB 999

Margaret Power power at iit.edu
Mon Mar 6 10:02:45 PST 2023

In case  you have not seen this statement, please read it and share it. And
note the use of the word "horror!"

Margaret Power for
Historians for Peace and Democracy

*Solidarity Across the Americas: The Puerto Rican Nationalist Party and
Antiimperialism*
https://www.uncpress.org/book/9781469674056/solidarity-across-the-americas/
Margaret Power
Professor of History Emerita
Department of Humanities
Illinois Institute of Technology
3301 South Dearborn
Chicago, Illinois 60616

*I acknowledge the traditional custodians of the land I am on today, the
Kickapoo and the Potawatami, and pay my respects to their elders past and
present.*