[H-PAD] [Ext] RE: Another important resolution to sign from Scholars for a New Deal in Higher Education

Margaret Power power at iit.edu
Fri Sep 22 09:07:24 PDT 2023

Thanks for this and your other message. I love Ken Loach's films too. And
yes, capitalism is most certainly not the solution.

Best wishes,

Margaret

*Solidarity Across the Americas: The Puerto Rican Nationalist Party and
Anti-imperialism*
https://www.uncpress.org/book/9781469674056/solidarity-across-the-americas/
Margaret Power
Professor of History Emerita
Department of Humanities
Illinois Institute of Technology
3301 South Dearborn
Chicago, Illinois 60616

*I acknowledge the traditional custodians of the land I am on today, the
Kickapoo and the Potawatami, and pay my respects to their elders past and
present.*