[H-PAD] Ellsberg Initiative Fundraiser--Today! [Noon-1 pm Eastern]

Van Gosse vgosse at fandm.edu
Thu Apr 28 07:11:43 PDT 2022

The H-PAD Steering Committee urges all of our supporters, members, and
friends to contribute to this vitally important initiative at the
University of Massachusetts!  The *Power Hour* is Noon to 1 Eastern, during
which U-Mass will add a large bonus.  *So time your contributions to that
hour coming up shortly!*

Van Gosse and Margaret Power, Co-Chairs.